We are committed to advancing a culture of excellence that values people, inclusion and community. Our commitment is reflected in our unwavering efforts to promote the safety, health and well-being of our people; foster a culture of inclusion, diversity and equity where individual differences are celebrated; and support those in the communities where we live and work.
Social Imprint Goals
- Reduce recordable case rate to 0.8 by 2025
- Reduce ergonomic injuries by implementing two ergonomic interventions per year in each manufacturing site
- Increase women in management roles to 30% by 2025, compared with 26% in 2020
- Increase underrepresented racial/ethnic groups in U.S. management roles to 30% by 2025, compared with 26% in 2020
- Achieve and improve upon a favorable score on the Sherwin-Williams Inclusion Index, based on results of our global employee engagement survey
- Foster economic inclusion for underrepresented suppliers