The safety of our global employee base is a top priority. We strive to create a culture of inclusion, diversity and equity where differences are welcomed, celebrated and appreciated, and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. We also care deeply about supporting and being active in the communities in which we live and work.
SOCIAL IMPRINT GOALS
- Reduce recordable case rate to 0.8 by 2025
- Reduce ergonomic injuries by implementing two ergonomic interventions per year in each manufacturing site
- Increase women in management roles to 30% by 2025
- Increase under-represented racial/ethnic groups in U.S. management roles to 30% by 2025
- Achieve and improve upon a favorable score on the Sherwin-Williams Inclusion Index, based on results of our annual employee engagement survey